Thursday, 3 May 2012

Theory into practice: Typography in fashion/apparal/logos

Viktor and Rolf fashion week (2008-2009)
Collections where protagonist is the typography

I thought this would be useful for visuals to see how words themselves can be incorporated into the human body, intact worn. 


Source: http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/viktor-and-rolf-say-no-to-fashion.html



Here are some interesting fashion logos i came across, i think its useful to bare in mind the type of fonts used in the fashion industry so that when i create my typeface influenced my fashion elements it will all come together in the publication. I want to families myself with a lot of fonts and what they are used for, i think for the content of my publication facts and information about relevant letterforms and how they are used will be interesting to read. 







No comments:

Post a Comment