Friday, 17 January 2014

COP 3 - Final flower print and font application

This is the the final floral pattern I designed, it's a black and white contrasting print which displays a simplistic gradient of flowers. I had a particular fashion house in mind when I was creating the print, Chanel are very well know for their black and white famed branding and packaging. 


I applied a the SF New republic typeface to the print in order to develop a typeface modification. This typeface is very similar to the one Chanel uses when creating their double C interlink logo. 


Here is the final typeface, over all I'm happy with the final outcome as the typeface still resembles its original format, however it's almost a floral update enabling it to be used in a variety of contexts which would suit its theme - Flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment