Friday, 17 January 2014

COP 3 - Initial typeface

My main inspiration for designing a digital floral motif was from reading the 'Digital Textile Design' book by Bowles and Isaac. I wanted to actually sample some of the research I was reading for my dissertation and attempt to apply it to my practical. 





Using the above principles I developed my own graphic floral motif, although it was a basic pattern design it was a good starting point. 


Below is a type modification I created using the font Krungthep as a starting point, I designed a floral pattern which shows hints of the 60's through the use of a complimentary colour palette and bold  flowers. Although the type alteration would be suitable to use I don't believe it signifies any element of luxury or value it resembles more of time period - 1960's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment